【Note to Participants】
- Participants should select a trail section that suits your physical abilities to join the activity. The difficulty level provided is only for reference.
- Hike with friends. Never hike alone.
- Participants should wear outdoor suit, hiking shoes, and bring along their own food, adequate water, personal hiking equipment, sun block and rain gear.
- The organiser will neither request your personal information by phone, nor on-site.
- For your safety, please read the Country Park Hiking Safety Guidelines before hiking.
- Click here to read the information of MacLehose Trail and transportation.
- “Let's Go Plastic Free”. Act now, kick the plastic habit! “Take Your Litter Home” after the activity.
- Protect country parks, please read the Green Tips and put them into practice.
【Declarations from Organiser】
The activity is provided for voluntary participation. The Organiser has tried its best to plan and organise a safe activity. Participants shall choose a suitable route according to their own physical fitness. All participants are responsible for their own safety and should make sure that they are physically fit to finish the entire activity. The Organiser shall not be held responsible for any accident due to the participants’ own negligence or lack of physical fitness. Participants may take out their own insurance policy if so desired.