- The activity will be ended on 31 December 2019, 23:59. Login time is based on the time displayed on the server of the organiser. Records submitted after the above time will be considered invalid.
- Open GPS on your mobile phone onsite, and scan the QR code at checkpoint with a QR code reader app to connect to event website. For group participation, please email the group name to <[email protected]> in advance. Name of the group will be shown on the event website for selection in 3 working days.
- After you login or register an account (please select your group name in the pull down meau) with your mobile phone no., your location will be tracked automatically. Click
after reading the for allowing us to record your location. You can login and read your record at any time.
- There are two QR code checkpoints at each trail section. You are required to complete the above process at either checkpoint.
- Those who succeeded in completing any 5 sections of MacLehose Trail or more in the activity period will receive an e-mail notification or a WhatsApp message (for those who have not provided the email address) in January 2020. Follow the steps provided in the notification. Fill in your name/ and the name of the group you represent to create and save your e-certificate at the given website. The e-certificate will be issued for one time. Participants have to collect the souvenirs within a specific period at selected pick-up points.
- Certificates from other competitions and activities will not be treated as a formal record. All participants shall check-in with mobile phone on each MacLehose Trail Section according to the rules setout here.
- The group having the highest no. of participants will receive the “Complete Walk on MacLehose Trail Golden Award 2019” (only the finishers of 5 sections or above will be counted).
- The organiser will distribute the prize and the souvenir to participants according to the given login accounts. Each login account and mobile phone no. could only receive the souvenir for one time.
- Souvenirs will be distributed in chronological order based on participants’ completion time while stocks last. Subject to stock availability, the organiser reserves the right to change the souvenir.
- It will assume that the finishers give up the prize and the souvenirs if they do not collect the souvenirs within the specific period.
- In the event of any dispute arising from the activity, the decision of the Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department shall be final.
【Declarations from Organiser】
The activity is provided for voluntary participation. The Organiser has tried its best to plan and organise a safe activity. Participants shall choose a suitable route according to their own physical fitness. All participants are responsible for their own safety and should make sure that they are physically fit to finish the entire activity. The Organiser shall not be held responsible for any accident due to the participants’ own negligence or lack of physical fitness. Participants may take out their own insurance policy if so desired.